Although I don’t approve of Jean shorts, I am a sucker for a Speedo. Yes, I sport my Speedo every chance I can. My Speedo is more than clothing to me, it is protection. Yes, my Speedo is a swim shirt and protects my pale skin from skin damage (and protects everyone else from seeing a 40+ year old father of 4 who could spend a little more time doing P90x!).
|Enjoying the Jamaican Sunset In My Speedo|
- Stop paying for anti-virus software
- You need anti-virus but Microsoft has a great free solution for personal computers called Microsoft Security Essentials. It works great and doesn't slow your computer down. Get it now and save yourself $40 or more per year (feel free to send me $10 each year so I can buy a new Speedo).
- Create 3 complex passwords that you can remember. Try your parents or best friends address (ie, 123HickoryDr) but avoid your address, birthdays, kids names, etc. And don’t think using @ for “A” is a good idea, the hackers have built that and other common tricks like ! for “1” into their schemes.
- Use the simplest of the 3 for all your logins that don’t keep any sensitive information (things like newsletters, etc.).
- Use the 2nd most complicated for things that have your personal or credit card information on file and your email logins.
- Use the most complicated for your banking passwords. Even if you have 5 banking logins, as long as you use a very complicated one you are probably ok. Sure it is best to have 5 different ones, but 90% of people use the same bank password as other logins.